We love hearing about people succeeding in their Keto diet on their path to greater health. Share your story.
At Guy Gone Keto we know, as well as anyone, that making a lasting lifestyle change is very different from just going on a short-term weight loss diet. We’ve all probably heard that lifestyle changes require a ton of hard work, determination, self-discipline, commitment and even blood, sweat and tears. But achieving lifelong keto success actually requires something more, something a bit different, that not many weight loss programs talk about. At Guy Gone Keto, we believe that making radical lifestyle changes are about a new way of being in relationship to yourself, a new way of loving yourself, and that there is a lot of joy, pride, compassion and self-esteem that comes with that.
If You Have Found Success On Your Own Keto Transformation Journey, We Want To Hear All About It! Let Us Help You Celebrate Your Accomplishments And Keto Success Story!
By sharing your keto success story with us, you will also inspire and uplift others in our Keto community. Reading success stories, seeing before and after photos, and relating to the struggles others have faced helps us keep moving towards our goals. You never know how reading your success story might impact another person in the trenches. It can give hope, it can provide insights, and it may help someone achieve a growth mindset. Someone might be about to give up, but because of your story, they hang in there and get over the hump. We are all interconnected beings, and this is just one way we can hold each other up when it’s needed the most.
Questions To Help Us Write An Inspirational Article About Your Keto Success Story
We've compiled some common questions that beginners often wonder about. Feel free to skip any questions that don’t apply to your keto success story, and to add information that does apply.
1. Your name and age
2. Your email (just so we can get back to you, we won’t share or publish it)
3. A bit of background information about where you were in life when before you went keto.
How you first heard about the Keto Diet
What made you decide to go keto (for example, any challenges with your health, weight, fitness level, self-esteem, energy level, motivation etc)
What results you wanted to see by going keto (what were your future goals)
4. What you did in the first 2 weeks while transitioning to the Keto Diet
5. Your meal routine (include favorite keto dishes, recipes, meal plans if you have them) and any fasting you do.
6. Your way of counting and tracking your macros
7. Your workout routine. (What is it like? Do you have a specific goal in mind for your fitness?)
8. Other routines that help you stay accountable to yourself and on track. (For example, meditation, journaling, affirmations or anything else that helps you.)
9. Have you ever encountered a plateau? If so, how did you get over it?
10. In what ways has your life changed since going keto?
11. What are some of the biggest (scale and non-scale) victories you’ve had?
12. Are there any keto books, blogs or other resources you love?
13. What do you wish you had known when you were just starting your own keto journey?
Send Your Keto Success Story
Use the form on the right to submit your story to us. Please include a few “before” and “after” photos, too, for your article.
We will review your story, edit and publish it in our Success Stories page.
Please include your address, as we’ll send you a Guy Gone Keto package of all of our delicious sauces and condiments, as well as a personally autographed ‘Guy Gone Keto’ book!
Thank You For Helping Our Keto Community Grow & Thrive!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Guy Gone Keto products are not intended to diagnose prevent treat or cure any disease. All the information provided on this site is intended for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment nor is it to be construed as such. Guy Gone Keto recommends that you make your own healthcare decisions in consultation with a physician or other qualified healthcare provider.